- To make the students of Krishna Engineering College placement ready.
- Finishing School is also responsible in consultation with TPO, Director and HOD’s for conducting synergistic industrial visits
- Finishing School will also conduct an overall internal assessment after completion of all the modules
Training is conducted in four phases.
Phase 1: 3rd & 4th Semester
50-60 hours of regular classes covering various topics of Soft Skills like Self Awareness, Self Confidence- Believe In Yourself, Get Success in life with Positive Attitude, Formal Dressing, Grooming & Personal Hygiene, Mastering Team Building & Leadership skills , Peer Pressure-Stress Management, Art of communicating Effectively-Importance Of Global Language(English), Mastering Public speaking-Jam/Extempore Session, Presentation Skills, Time Management, Resume & Cover Letter Writing, Becoming Industry Ready, Interpersonal Communication etc.
Phase 2: In-between 5th & 6th Semester
- 80-90 hours of rigorous classes covering various topics asked in Aptitude Tests.
- Concept classes are followed with the worksheets and an online test on the daily basis
Phase 3: In between 6th & 7th Semester
- 80-90 training hours
- classes on Revision of Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
- Group discussion basics, mock group discussions, speaking skills, listening and writing skills
- Two individual mock interviews (one HR and one Technical)
- Experts who have experience in the recruitment process conduct these mock interviews
- Guidance about the selection process of various companies to ensure focussed preparation
- Additional study material including profiles of major companies, IT and ITES industry updates, GD topics and interview questions for practice is provided to the students
Phase 3: 80-90 training hours
- classes on technical interview topics i.e. covering computer fundamentals, operating systems, networking, C language, C++, test papers in C and computers.
Phase 4: 7th Semester
- 25-30 training hours
- concept classes for the revision of important topics of the core engineering subjects which are important for written exam and technical interviews
Phase 1-Soft Skills training
3rd Semester Course outcomes
- Bringing Participants to the Comfort zone , Awareness about need of Soft Skills in Engineering, Removing stage fear & nervousness .
- To Understand the significance of Self Confidence ,To Remove Hesitation & Gain Confidence, To Understand the significance of Attitude ,Knowing how to achieve a positive outlook, Understanding why Attitude is the most critical factor to get success
- How to Create the Best First Impression by Grooming, Hygiene & Dressing according to occasion
- To create effective leader & team building skills to get an edge in career
- to make students aware that One needs to have excellent communication to crack job interview & get success in life as it is the need of the hour
- How to create & deliver an effective presentation using different aids, How to win professionally & in personal life using time management skills
4th Semester Course outcomes
- To orient students towards the real world scenario of hiring, To orient students towards latest hiring
- to create first best impression on employer by writing effective resume & cover letter
- To make students aware about complete recruitment Process, How to mater Interview skill
- to make students aware that One needs to have excellent communication to crack job interview & get success in life as it is the need of the hour,
- To gain an understanding of stress management
- To Gain Understanding Of One's own personality Type ,To Understand How Personality Type Influences the level of Stress, How to master interpersonal communication
Phase 2: Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
- To gain understanding of Aptitude topics like time & work, Averages, Pipes & Cisterns, Percentages.
- To be able to solve questions on Profit & Loss Theory, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Distance, Mixtures & Allegations.
- To be able to solve questions related to Surds & Indices, Probability Theory, Directions, Blood Relations, Clock & Calendar, Number Series, Cubes, Arrangement & Ranking
- To be able to solve questions of Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- To be able to solve questions on Logical Reasoning.
Phase- 3: Revision of Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
- To be able to revise the aptitude topics completed in Phase 2.
- To revise Data Interpretation & Logical reasoning topics.
- To get hands on practice on Group Discussion Skills.
- To gain an understanding of interview skills
C Language Course Outcomes
- Understand the basic terminology used in computer programming
- Write, compile and debug programs in C language.
- Evaluate the responsibility of constants, variables, identifiers, operators, type conversion and other building blocks of C Language.
- Design programs involving decision structures, loops and functions using various data types.
- Understand the role of Functions involving the idea of modularity.
- Understand the dynamics and concept of Array and pointers dealing with memory
- Analyze the concept of Structures and unions through which derived data types can be formed.
Phase- 4: Concept Clearing Class
- To become ready to handle technical questions of the branch
- To be able to understand the key concepts of the branch.
- To be able to handle technical questions in the placement drives.
Syntel Online Mock Test Program
About the Program:
This program is designed to test & enhance the aptitude ability (includes analytical, quantitative and verbal ability) of students. This training programmes helps your students assess themselves in different areas where the aptitude skills are tested.
Outcome of the Program:
- Students get boosted with reasoning ability, critical thinking ability and communication skills.
- Get enhance the problem solving skills.
- Sensitize the students to the domain of creative thinking and motivate them to read, learn and practice the same.?>
- Students become well versed in analytical, quantitative and verbal ability
- Student’s capability/ability get enhanced to crack any job interview and achieve his/her career goals.
In 7th and 8th semester, workshops are organized prior to the campus recruitment for the focused preparation for the concerned company.