|Specialization||Year of passing||University/Inst.||Remarks|
|Ph.D||Thermal Engineering||Pursuing||NIT Kurushetra|
|M.Tech||Thermal Engineering||2012||MANAV BHARTI UNIVERSITY, SOLAN|
|B.Tech/B.E.||Mechanical Engineering||2007||KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY, KURUKSHETRA|
|9 Years||2 Years|
Research InterestsRefrigeration & Air-conditioning, I.C. Engines, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Thermodynamic Systems, Ejector Technology and Compressible Flows
Teaching InterestsRAC, I.C. Engines, Heat & Mass Transfer, Thermodynamics.
Academic/Professional AffiliationsInstitute of Engineers, India
PublicationsNo. of Research Publications: 03
1. Organized two days national workshop on “Internal Combustion Engines”.
2. Attended National Seminar on “Nanotech”.
3. Attended Faculty development program on “Advances in Thermal Engineering”.
National and International Recognition
Invited for Key Note Speaker (Slovakia)
Executive Summary (About Self)
Summary: Organised and driven with the innate ability to stay on task. Uses effective and efficient methods of teaching whilst focusing on the individual needs of each student.
1. Patents: Filled two patents on Applied Physics.
2. GATE: Four times GATE qualified.
3. Industrial Consultancy: Providing industrial consultancy to different Refrigeration industries from last eight years.
4. Workshop: Key note speaker of two days national workshop on “Internal Combustion Engines”
5. Guidance: Guided three M.Tech. thesis as aCo-Guide.
6. Grants: Two grants of Rs. 1.5 lakhs & Rs.25000/- was given for a project & National workshop on my proposals.