|Specialization||Year of passing||University/Inst.||Remarks|
|M.Tech||Design Engineering (Mechanical)||2015||GLA University||Honors|
Research InterestsDynamic Mechanical Properties of Composite Materials, Optimization Techniques
Teaching InterestsThermal Engg. Related (IC Engines/ Compressors/ Power plants/ Thermodynamics)
PublicationsNo. of Research Publications:
02 in International Journals[Published in Advanced science letters (Sep-2015 issue) and Inpressco-US Based Journal (2014)]
04 in Conference Proceedings (International)
1. Digital Prototyping with Autodesk Tools (DPAT-2015) at MNNIT, Allahabad from 27 Feb to 4 March, 15.
2. 4 week AICTE approved FDP by IIT Bombay on Use of ICT in EOBL.
3. 3 days CATIA Workshop in Mechanical Department, Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
Executive Summary (About Self)
• M.Tech [Hons.] in Design Engineering (Mechanical) from GLA University, Mathura in 2015.
• Research Area: Performed Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (DMA) Four Point Bend Test, Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), Thermo-gravimetric Analysis (TGA), Scanning Electron Microscopy (To state that the material fabricated is a nanocomposite) on Alumina Nanorods reinforced Epoxy Composite.
• Performed Optimization Techniques such as Grey Relational Analysis (GRA) and Technique for Order of Preference by Similarity to Ideal Solution (TOPSIS)
• Technical software’s: AutoCAD, Pro/E, Solidworks, Catia, CAEPIPE ( CAD Package)