|Department||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Specialization||Year of passing||University/Inst.||Remarks|
|M.Tech||Power System Engineering||2015||Sharda University|
|B.Tech/B.E.||Electrical Engineering||2012||Rajasthan Technical University|
- Frequency control of an autonomous hybrid system using soft computing techniques in MATLAB / Simulink.
- Energy systems.
- Power Electronics.
As a faculty member I would be interested in applying my teaching principles to a wide range of electrical and electronics courses.
- International Association Of Engineers (IAENG), Hongkong
Executive Summary (About Self)
- Good knowledge of designing, testing, building & maintenance of Electrical Machine & Power System.
- Proficient in designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems.
- Completed research work on the frequency control of an autonomous hybrid system using soft computing techniques in MATLAB/ Simulation.
- A self motivated, well organised person with an ability to analyse things and get creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills built through effective communication and respecting other people.