Hari Mohan Rai
|Name||Hari Mohan Rai|
|Specialization||Year of passing||University/Inst.||Remarks|
|Ph.D||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Persuing||Indian School of Mines (IIT) Dhanbad|
|M.Tech||Control System Engineering||2012||Jabalpur Engineering College (Govt.), Jabalpur||Gold Medalist|
|B.Tech/B.E.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||2009||V.M. K. V. Engineering College, Salem, Tamil Nadu|
Research InterestsSignal processing, Image Processing, Biomedical signal processing, Biomedical imaging, Digital signal processing, Artificial Intelligence
*Control System *Electromagnetic Field Theory *Digital signal processing *Network Theory *Basic Electronics
- IEEE Professional Membership
- IAENG (International Association of Engineers)
- The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (SDIWC)
- The Association of Computer Electronics and Electrical Engineers (ACEEE).
- Internet Society as a Global Member (ISOC)
- Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors(IRED)
- Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA)
International Journals: 17
International Conferences: 4
National Conferences: 4
Workshop/Seminar/FDP/ Summer School (Attended/ Organized)Participated in 14 workshops
National ad International Recognition
- Technical Program Committee Member ofInternational Conference on Mechanical Design and Control Engineering (MDCE2016), Wuhan, China,November 19th-20th, 2016.
- Technical Program Committee Member of 2nd Annual International Workshop on Wireless Communication and Network (IWWCN2016), Shenzhen, Guangdong, China,October 21-23, 2016.
- Received certificate of Reviewing from Computers and Electrical engineering (Elsevier) Journal.
- Received Gold Medal for securing First position in Master of Engineering Electrical Engineering (Control Systems) Third Semester Examination held during the session 2011-12.
- Received cash prize for being top performer in FDP conducted by IIT BombayX at KIET, Ghaziabad on "Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended Learning
- Editorial committee member for National Conference on Technological Development in Electronics Engineering "Macro to Nano World" (NCTDEE-15) sponsored by SERB, Department of Science &Technology, Govt. India, New Delhi, Mar 15.
- Received internationally recognized certificate of participation on “Modelling and Simulation using MATLAB®” from iVersity.
- Received internationally recognized certificate of participation on “Introduction to Electronics” from Georgia Institute of Technology, on coursera.
BOARD OF REVIEWERS:IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics
Measurement Journal (Elsevier).
International Journal of Engineering (IJE).
Computers and Electrical engineering (Elsevier).
International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology (IJSET)
International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT)
Majlesi Journal of Electrical Engineering (MJEE)
Executive Summary (About Self)
He has more than 5 years of experience in teaching field. Currently serving as Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad since July 2015. He has authored more than 25 papers which have been published in many National and International journals and conferences including Elsevier and springer journal. His paper got more than 100 google scholar citation. He had also served as a Technical program committee (TPC) member and Editorial board member in international conferences and journals. He is serving as a Reviewer for IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, Measurement Journal (Elsevier), International Journal of Engineering (IJE), Computers and Electrical engineering (Elsevier), International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology (IJSET), International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), Majlesi Journal of Electrical Engineering (MJEE). He is also an active member of various international Societies such as IEEE Professional Member, The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (SDIWC) and International Association of Engineers (IAENG). His area of Expertise is Bio-signal processing, Control System, Image Processing, Neural Network, Pattern Classification and Artificial Intelligence.