|Department||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Specialization||Year of passing||University/Inst.||Remarks|
|Ph.D||ADAPTIVE FILTERING( ADAPTIVE NOISE AND ECHO CANCELLATION)||Persuing||AKTU, Lucknow|
|M.Tech||Electronic Design & Technology||2003||CEDTI, Gorakhpur|
Research InterestsSIGNAL PROCESSING FIELD, (SPEECH, NOISE, ECHO)
*MICROPROCESSORS *MICROCONTROLLERS *DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING *DIGITAL ELECTRONICS *COMUPTER ARCHITECTURES, NETWORKS & WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
- Life Time Member of ISTE.
- Member of International Association Of Computer Science And Information Technology (IACSIT)
- Member of the International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
Published Paper Details
|1||D. K. Gupta, V. K. Gupta and Mahesh Chandra, “Review Paper on Linear and Nonlinear Acoustic Echo Cancellation”, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA- 2014), Vol. 2, pp 465-473,(SPRINGER BOOK CHAPTER)|
|2||V. K. Gupta, D. K. Gupta, Mahesh Chandra, “Real time noise canceller using modified sigmoid function RLS algorithm”, proceedings of International Conference on Computational Vision and Robotic(ICCVR-2014), Series Vol. 332, pp 63-70,(SPRINGER BOOK CHAPTER)|
|3||Sangeeta Sharma, Deepak Gupta, V K Gupta, Mahesh Chandra, “A Review on Transform Domain Adaptive Filters”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (5) , pp. 6609-6613, 2014|
|4||Sakshi Gaur, Mahesh Chandra, V K Gupta and Deepak Gupta, “Comparative analysis of feed forward and feedback FxLMS algorithm”, Journal of basic and applied engineering research, vol 1, no.11,2014.|
|5||Aghna Tajamul, Deepak Kumar Gupta, and V. K. Gupta, “Analysis of noise signal cancellation using LMS, NLMS, and RLS Algorithms of Adaptive Filter”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Vol. 2, issue 14, pp. 50-53, Dec 2015.|
|6||Deepak Gupta, V K Gupta, Mahesh Chandra, “Performance Comparison of Different Affine Projection Algorithms for Noise Minimization from Speech Signals”, International conference on Advances in Computing and Data Sciences, 2016. (SERSC SCOPUS INDEXED JOURNAL)|
|7||Deepak Gupta, V K Gupta, Mahesh Chandra, “Variable Step Size Adaptive Regulation Affine Projection Algorithm” , communicated in Radio Engineering (SCI INDEXED JOURNAL).|
|8||Deepak Gupta, V K Gupta, Mahesh Chandra, “Variable Forgetting Factor based Real Time Noise Canceller” , communicated in Turkish International Journal (SCOPUS INDEXED JOURNAL).|
Workshop/Seminar/FDP/ Summer School (Attended/ Organized)
- Attended 3Days FDP on “Embedded Technologies” at JSSAT Noida.(08/09/2016-10/09/2016).
- Attended 1Day SPOC WORKSHOP on NPTEL Activities at IIT Kanpur.( 11/06/2016).
- Attended 1Day WORKSHOP on iQLASS at TCS Noida.( 27/07/2016).
- Organized 10 Days WORKSHOP on “Embedded System Design” at KEC Ghaziabad.(21/09/2015-19/10/2015)
- Organized 10 Days WORKSHOP on “Digital Design using VHDL/VERILOG” at KEC Ghaziabad.(31/08/2015-06/10/2015)
- Attended 1Day WORKSHOP on “Significance of Accreditation & Entrepreneurship Awareness” at KEC Ghaziabad.( 17/07/2015).
- Attended 1Day WORKSHOP on “Fundamentals of Research Methodology” at IPEC Ghaziabad.( 02/05/2015).
- Attended 6 Days WORKSHOP on “Signal Processing and its Application” at BIT Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand. (24/12/2012-29/12/2012).
- Attended 5 Days Summer School on “Nano Technologies and its Application” at NIT Surat. (13/07/2009-17/07/2009).
Executive Summary (About Self)
Deepak Kumar Gupta received the B.Sc degree in 1999 and M.Sc degree in 2001 from Dr R M L Avadh University Faizabad,(U.P.), India. He has received M.Tech degree in Electronics Design and Technology from Centre of Electronics Design and Technology of India, Gorakhpur, U.P. in 2003. He has been associated with Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad since last 8 years as an Asst. Prof. in Electronics and Communication Engineering Department. During this time span he has successfully completed the number of assignments at both the departmental level as well as college level. He worked as Coordinator for the departmental society “Electrophilla”, Head Proctor & Proctor, Project Coordinator, Attendance Coordinator etc. he has also worked as Assistant Centre Superintendent (ACS) in exam cell. He has organized two workshops “Embedded System Design” & “Digital Design using VHDL/VERILOG” in ECE department in collaboration with Industry. Mr Gupta guided one M Tech project and more than ten B tech level projects. He is doing PhD on topic “Low Complexity Non-Linear Acoustic Echo Cancellation System” in Adaptive Signal Processing Field. His keen research areas are speech, noise and echo signal processing. He has published seven research papers in good quality of Journals and International Conferences. His research interest includes signal and speech processing. He has called as a Guest Faculty in CSE Jhansi, MP and JIMTECH Institute Ghaziabad. He is known for his good knowledge in several fields like Microprocessors, Microcontrollers and DSP. He is a life member of ISTE, member of IACSIT.