|Department||EN / AS|
|Specialization||Year of passing||University/Inst.||Remarks|
|M.Tech||Instrumentation and Control||2010||AMU, Aligarh|
|B.Tech/B.E.||Electrical Engineering||2008||AMU, Aligarh|
|8.5 Years||2 Years||-|
Research InterestsPower Electronics and Drives, Neural Network
*Control System *Power Electronics *Power System *Network System *Basic Electrical Engineering
PublicationsNo. of Research Publications:
04 ( International Journals)
02 (National Conferences)
Workshop/Seminar/FDP/ Summer School (Attended/ Organized)
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “Human Values and Professional Ethics” organized by the university and conducted by Value Education Cell, AKTU at ABESEC Ghaziabad; July 2016.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Renewable Energy Systems” organized by AKGEC Ghaziabad; Oct 2015.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “Significance of Accreditation & Entrepreneurship Awareness” organized by KEC Ghaziabad; July 2015.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Entrepreneurship” organized by TBI KIET sponsored by Development of Science & technology, govt. of India, New Delhi; June 2014.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Industrial Automation (PLC & SCADA)” organized by ABESEC Ghaziabad and supported by Rockwell Automation; Dec 2012.
- Participated in IEEE workshop on “Revitalizing Power Engineering Education” jointly organized by IEEE PES-IAS and IEEE PELS-IEP Delhi chapter at IIT Delhi; Nov 2012.
- Attended National Level Workshop on “Virtual Instrumentation & Control using LABVIEW; March 2012.
- Attended Summer School – Advances in Power Generation Operation & Control, NIT Hamirpur; July 2010.
National and International Recognition
- Received national recognized certificate of participation on “Basic Electric Circuits” from NPTEL.
Executive Summary (About Self)
Bandana graduated in Electrical Engineering from AMU, Aligarh in 2008 and received, Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation and Control) from AMU, Aligarh. I am having more than 8 years of experience in teaching field. Currently serving as Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad since July 2012. I have authored 04 papers which have been published in International Journals. My area of expertise is Power Electronics and Drives, Control System, Electrical Machines, Neural Network and Artificial Intelligence.