|Specialization||Year of passing||University/Inst.||Remarks|
|M.Tech||Manufacturing Technology||2013||NITTTR, Chandigarh (Punjab University)|
|B.Tech/B.E.||Mechanical Engg.||2007||UPTU Lucknow|
Research InterestsFluid Mechanics, Refrigeration and Air conditioning, Manufacturing Technology, Industrial Engineering
Teaching InterestsFluid Mechanics, Refrigeration and Air conditioning, Thermodynamics, Fluid Machinery, Computer Aided Manufacturing, Heat and Mass Transfer, Manufacturing Process.
Academic/Professional AffiliationsLife Time membership of IAENG.
PublicationsNo. of Research Publications: 01
• Attended Faculty Development Programme on “Significance of Accreditation and Entrepreneurship awareness” organized by Krishna Engg. College, Ghaziabad on 17 July 2015.
• Attended AICTE recognized Short Term Course on “Planning and Management” conducted by Media Centre/ Department from 19 Jan. 2015 to 23 Jan. 2015 at NITTTR, Chandigarh.
• Attended a Workshop on Kinematics of machine conducted by FDI of Sharda University, Greater Noida on 16 Feb. 2008
• Successfully Completed Industrial Training at Majestic Auto Ltd. from 05 July 2016 to 08 July 2016.
National and International Recognition
1 Merit certificate in science in 10th class in CBSE – 1999
2 Merit Certificate in Mathematics in Jr. level Olympiad contest in 1999
3. Certificate of Merit for Best Instructor in Prabhanjan’2010 at BIET, Jhansi
Executive Summary (About Self)
I am working as Asst. Professor in Krishna Engg. College since Jan. 2008 with 9 years teaching experience. I passed 10th and 12th from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya with good percentage(in 10th 83.2% and 12th 75.6%). I got merit certificate in science in 10th Class in CBSE-1999 and also got merit Certificate in Mathematics in Jr. level Olympiad contest in 1999. I have successfully attended several workshop and seminar. I have completed my M.E. from NITTTR, Chandigarh and B. Tech from UPTU with good percentage (74.6%). I have undertaken several projects for B. Tech. final year students like Improvement of Engine Performance by mixing bio-diesel in diesel, Refrigerator working by using LPG gas as a refrigerant, Weld procedural effect of Pulsed TIG Welding etc.