Future plans for IEDC :
- Intellectual Property Rights Awareness Camp: IEDC of KEC has submitted a proposal for IPR camps for 3 days which is accepted in principle to be funded by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
- To mobilize consultancy from MSME sector located in the region.
- Strengthening of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Cell
- Quarterly one day campaigning on Innovation and Entrepreneurship in near by colleges.
- Creation of awareness on Startup India, Standup India and Make in India.
- Creating ZED concept (Zero effect- Zero defect) in association with quality council of India. (QCI).
- Creating awareness on cashless economy and Swach Bharat amongst students for deriving innovative products.
- Creation of Counselling Cell to provide mentorship to budding entrepreneur.
Future Labs for IEDC :To bridge the gap between institute and industry, three advanced labs on future technologies will be developed by KEC.