achievements of IEDC(2017-18) :
- The IEDC of KEC has received a sanction under DST-NIMAT project approved by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII, Ahmedabad) to conduct the following programs to create techno-entrepreneurs and resource persons through Entrepreneurship Development Programs strategy. A total grant of 14.50 Lakhs has been received for this in financial year 2017-18.
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY): The IEDC of KEC has been chosen to conduct the following Training Programs under PMKVY. A grant of Rupees 35/- per student per hour would be released in three installment (approx.).
|SN||Program Name||Number||No. of Students||Place||Status|
|1||Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp||10||750||NCR Region||5 Completed|
|2||Entrepreneurship Development Program||2||50||NCR Region||1 Completed|
|3||Technical Entrepreneurship Development Program||2||50||NCR Region||To be Conducted|
- Rupees 5 Lakhs plus contingency of 3 Lakhs has been received for the funding of new and innovative projects by Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- Rupees 9.75 lacs has been approved by Department of Science & Technology, Government of India for organizing an INSPIRE program at KEC during 2017-18.
- Rupees 2.20 lacs has been approved by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) in principle to organize 2-days workshop on IPR at KEC.
|SN||Program Name||No. of Students|
|1||Domestic Data Entry Operator||25|
|2||Domestic IT Helpdesk Attendant||25|